What would your wine and/or beer pairings be?
Cocktail suggestions also welcomed.
- Sassafras sweet tea
- Baby pea tendrils, red-eye vinaigrette, cara cara orange, watermelon radish & parmesan crunch
- Relish tray: pimento cheese, Alan Benton’s 16 month aged country ham, assorted pickles & fluffy angel biscuits
- Braised collard greens, cornmeal & green garlic dumplings, barrel-aged hot sauce, rich pot likker
- Anson Mills broken Carolina Gold rice, green garlic, roasted maitake mushrooms & asparagus, salad of baby sorrel, sugar snap peas & toasted pecans
- Buttermilk brined chicken, skillet fried in three fats
- Killed baby greens with Alan Benton’s bacon, last summer’s pickled peaches, homemade peach vinegar & buttermilk
- Palmetto farms stoneground white cornbread, sorghum butter & bourbon barrel smoked salt
- Roasted savoy cabbage & baby potatoes with black garlic brown butter vinaigrette, served over tomato & cornmeal gravy
- Creamy Anson Mills white grits & slow-cooked sea island red peas
- Blood orange & clove old fashioned cocktail
- Zach’s house roasted coffee
- Benne pound cake, strawberry & sassafras compote, buttermilk vanilla chantilly