- This event has passed.
Innaugural Ben’s Beer Week
February 22, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - February 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm
We booked so many events for the week of February 22, we decided to roll them all into one huge celebration of beer!
The week will start off with a Mazama Brewing tasting from 6-8pm on Febuary 22.
– We will put on several special Mazama beers including their barrel aged Porter!
– A Mazama representative will be on site sampling beers and giving away raffle tickets for a price TBD!
Next on the docket is a Ghost Runners Brewer night on Tuesday February 23 from 6:30-9:30pm!
– Jeff Seibel, Ghost Runners Brew Master, will be on site to talk anything and everything beer!
– We are selling tickets to this event at https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=21500084331
– Included with a $27 ticket purchase are 4 10oz Ghost Runners beers paired with some special food dishes created by our chef Geoff Sainsbury!
– All participants will be entered into a raffle for a chance to brew with Jeff Seibel at Ghostrunners Brewery and walk away with 5 gallons of your creation, ready for fermentation! (must supply own carboy)
On Wednesday February 24th we will have an in house sampling of Locust Cider and a Backwoods Brewing sampling!
– The Backwoods tasting will be from 6-8pm.
– We will tap a special keg from Backwoods (TBA) and there will be swag!
Thursday February 25th we will be hosting a Widmer Brothers tasting!
– Mike Fox from Widmer Brothers will be here from 5-8pm.
– We will tap the Widmer Brothers Massive Upheaval, Drop Top and 2013 Old Embalmer.
– The first 18 customers to purchase a growler fill of these three beers will recieve a free Widmer Brothers growler!
– We will also be raffling off Winterhawks and Timbers Tickets during the tasting!
Friday February 26th representatives from Heathen Brewing will be in the house at 5:00pm.
– We will run several special kegs from Heathen on tap and there will be some beer swag given out!
Saturday February 27th will be a blind IPA tasting event!
– Each of six major local wholesalers will pick out their BEST IPA, we will put them on tap and sell sample flights (4oz for each beer) for $10. Every participant will then vote on their favorite. The results will be counted and announced at the end of the day!
Sunday February 28th we will host the bottle release of 54-40 Brewing’s 54-40 or Fight CDA from 12-3. After that we will welcome Silvermoon brewing into the shop for a sampling!
– First chance to get a bottle of 54-40 or Fight CDA from 54-40 Brewing
– 54-40 or Fight will also be on tap that day
– special Silvermoon beers on tap
As an encore to the week we will wrap everything up on Monday the 29th with a Schooner Exact tasting!
– The tasting will be from 5-7pm.
– We will have some special beers from Schooner Exact on tap as well as some swag!