- This event has passed.
BREWVANA road trip to Oakshire Hellshire Day & Barrel Aged Beer Fest 3.12.16
March 12, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
SATURDAY, March 12th from 10:30AM-7:30PM
Join us at Oakshire Brewing’s 3rd annual Hellshire Day for the largest selection of barrel aged beers in the Northwest featuring 50 unique varieties from brewers around the country! Music will accompany you along your road to barrel-aged bliss, as well as local food vendors and hourly Buzz Beer tappings. BREWVANA will provide transportation to and from the event along with VIP access including expedited event entry, glass & tokens, your very own bottle of Hellshire VI and festival t-shirt to take home with you, opportunities to purchase reserve bottles from the Oakshire cellar and plenty of wickedly good fun. Mark your calendars, this isn’t one you want to miss!
**PICKUP LOCATION AND TIME: 10:00AM. AT THE DoubleTree Hotel Portland, 1000 NE MULTNOMAH BLVD//PORTLAND***
What does your ticket include?
– Roundtrip transportation to Eugene (leaving Portland at 10:30AM, returning around 7:30PM) so roughly four hours of fun at the festival.
– Admission to Hellshire, tasting glass, and five drink tickets.(Additional drink tickets will be available at the fest)
– Your own bottle of Hellshire VI and festival t-shirt to take home with you. We encourage using these items to make your friends jealous.
– Pretzel necklace. (For the greater good, and for palette cleansing between beers)
– A safe & fun tour guide/host to make sure you have everything you need!
We are also offering TRANSPORTATION ONLY to this event. If you just need a ride, HOP on the bus leaving from Portland at 10:30AM, returning around 7:30PM. **This does not include festival entry package.**