- This event has passed.
53rd Mount Angel Oktoberfest
September 13 @ 11:00 am - September 16 @ 9:00 pm
In the heart of Oregon, Mount Angel’s Oktoberfest brings 350,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, and the goodness of Creation! There is something for everyone at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
• Free Kindergarten with children’s activities.
• World Class entertainment from Germany, Canada, New York, Utah, Oregon, Florida and California, from Alphorns to Alpine Rock is shared continuously on 4 stages.
• Over 50 non-profit food booths serving the best Bavarian and local treats.
• Each day begins with a traditional Webertanz performed by local school children, and performances by Folk Dancers throughout the day.
• Cruz-n Car show
• Wiener dog races
• 5/10K Fun Run and Half Marathon
• Camping and RV sites available
Many events at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest are free, however, there are 3 Premium Entertainment Venues that require admission.